Farm Products & Organic Farm
From Wednesday to Sunday, by phone appointment, you can come and buy products here at our farm. The fresh foods come from the Salzburg region as well as our own organic farm.
- Cold cuts
- Meat fritters, farmhouse doughnuts (ready to eat)
- Farmhouse bread, wholegrain bread (Fridays only)
- Homemade jams (seasonal)
- Bacon & house sausage
- Fresh home-raised organic beef (by advance order, in January, April, July & November)
- Vouchers for a fish meal at the Wildparkstüberl
- Vouchers for meals at our inn “Zum Kaswurm”
Living & Working with Nature
Surrounded by lush green fields on the outskirts of Radstadt in Salzburger Land, you will discover the “Unterfarnwang”, our 470-year-old farm. We run the farm today using organic approaches, and use our 17 ha grazing area mainly to raise and direct-market Pinzgau beef.
Grateful for the bounty of our garden, fields and animals, we feel it is important to use our regional products with respect, and to share their high quality with guests of our inn as well as all of our customers.